Check-in and Check-out
Upon request, arrival/departure flexibility will be available whenever possible.
- Check-in is typically 3:00 PM.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM.
Three day weekend stays and four day mid-week visits may be discounted, depending on availability and time of year. Stays of seven or more days may also be charged at a lower rate. Please inquire prior to making your reservations.
- All areas of Louisa’s Porch are non-smoking including the front porch, deck and grounds.
- In order to hold a reservation, the first night’s rate must be paid in advance.
- The balance of your total will be charged to the credit card on file upon check-in. Please inform us prior to your arrival if you wish to pay by an alternative method or credit card.
- A two day minimum stay is required. Some holiday periods require a three, or more, day minimum stay.
- Ordinarily, rooms are booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance to permit staff scheduling. No same day reservations are accepted.
- Five days advance cancellation is required for a refund.
- Adults are the best match for a stay at Louisa’s Porch, however children are permitted with prior discussion.
- A pet can be accommodated based upon an agreement to keep the pet in a crate whenever left alone and the payment of a reasonable, additional cleaning fee.